July 1, 2010

Our Gift

I saw this Willow Tree statue at a Hallmark store and thought it would be the perfect anniversary gift for my hubby. We were going out of town for the weekend, but I wanted to get him a little something to open on Sunday morning. This figurine is called 'Our Gift' and it's my first Willow Tree. I love how they are both holding the baby and each other. Our baby is definitely a gift that we have been wanting for a long time.

I also made him this card. It's pretty simple - the 2 birds and heart are a rub-on (I LOVE RUB-ONS!). I cut out the main image with my nestabilities die, added a mat and a few brads and stamped the message.


Stamps: $1 stamp from Michael's (Kolette Hall)

Accessories: Rub-on from Luxe, Nestabilities die, brads

Paper: SU! Real Red, white

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sweet card and the Willow Tree figurine is perfect!!

Lorie said...

That Will Tree figurine is wonderful! I know Brandon loves them both!

Amie said...

We love willowtree figures too! We buy them for my inlaws for mother's day, father's day, and bdays!