July 8, 2010

My belly is growing!!

This picture was taken at 24 weeks.

We've been taking a picture of my belly every 4 weeks since I was 16 weeks. I'm now 25 weeks along and I'm amazed at how much bigger I'm getting! I don't really feel any different, but the picture sure shows how much I'm growing. I'm trying to wear the same outfit in each picture so it shows my progress - so far, the button still buttons on the pants, but they are getting tighter! :)

I've started feeling the lil' pumpkin kicking. It's the best experience and I'm loving it. 2 more weeks until our next ultrasound. 102 days until my due date - LOL!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

You make such a cute lil' mama! Enjoy rubbing that belly and feeling him move around - it still makes me smile every time I see my belly twitch! Those 102 days will go by fast - trust me :)

Lorie said...

Look at you! You are completely adorable!

Lynn's Place said...

Jen you look so cute ...adorable, adorable, adorable keep up the good work:))

Amie said...

Look at you go/grow! Hope all is well!