July 8, 2010

My belly is growing!!

This picture was taken at 24 weeks.

We've been taking a picture of my belly every 4 weeks since I was 16 weeks. I'm now 25 weeks along and I'm amazed at how much bigger I'm getting! I don't really feel any different, but the picture sure shows how much I'm growing. I'm trying to wear the same outfit in each picture so it shows my progress - so far, the button still buttons on the pants, but they are getting tighter! :)

I've started feeling the lil' pumpkin kicking. It's the best experience and I'm loving it. 2 more weeks until our next ultrasound. 102 days until my due date - LOL!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

You make such a cute lil' mama! Enjoy rubbing that belly and feeling him move around - it still makes me smile every time I see my belly twitch! Those 102 days will go by fast - trust me :)

Lorie said...

Look at you! You are completely adorable!

stampinlynn said...

Jen you look so cute ...adorable, adorable, adorable keep up the good work:))

Anonymous said...

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement

Amie said...

Look at you go/grow! Hope all is well!