November 14, 2011

Halloween Penguin


Preston dressed up as a penguin for Halloween this year. I bought it it September and hoped he would be walking by Halloween so he could waddle in his costume - which he did!! He wore it all day as we drove around to visit Daddy and Grandma at work and then at night when we went trick-or-treating at the neighbor's houses. He was a good sport and didn't seem to mind wearing it - he wasn't too keen about the hat though, but it stayed on most of the time.




4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Too cute. Makes me think of the penguins from Madagascar! Bet he looked adorable waddling around.

Amie said...

So stinkin' cute!

Lorie said...

Ack! Cutest penguin I've ever seen!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Oh my WORD, he is the CUTEST chilly willy I've ever seen!! What a CUTE costume!!! and even CUTER mister!! :)