February 5, 2012

Superbowl party at the hospital!!

It's Superbowl Sunday!! I don't watch the game (or any football), but my Uncle is going to the hospital to watch the game with my dad - they are both excited.

My dad was moved out of ICU last night and into the cardiac unit. He's doing extremely well!! They're running a bunch of heart tests tomorrow to try to get some answers as to why this all happened and what can be done to prevent it from happening again. He's improving every day. The hospital won't let Preston upstairs so the nurse is going to bring my dad downstairs in a wheelchair so he can finally see his grandson. That's going to be wonderful! I brought a Harley outfit to put him in which I know will be a big hit :)

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Yay Jennifer! I'm glad he is improving and will pray that the doctors figure out exactly what happened. What a sweet meeting it will be with grandpa and Preston! If you get photos please share!

Kimberly said...

Preston will be the best medicine for him ;) hope y'all get test results and answers quickly. Enjoy the game.