October 25, 2010

Still cookin' the pumpkin...

I'm now officially 1 week past my due date. I feel great but I haven't felt any signs of labor. I'm getting very anxious to meet our baby! We have an ultrasound, a non-stress test and a dr. appointment tomorrow morning to make sure our little buddy is doing ok and is just really comfy where he's at. I'm feeling him move a lot so that's a good thing!

Here's some recent pictures of my baby belly:
Brandon painted the pumpkin on my belly with Halloween paint. The little guy was moving like crazy the whole time - it was really fun!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

LOVE the pumpkin belly. So cute and fun. Glad you're still feeling great. We've been thinking about you!!!

Amie said...

oh my heck! too cute!

Evangeline Denmark said...

The pumpkin belly is too adorable! I sure hope the pumpkin arrives in time for Halloween!

Lorie said...

Oh, girl...you look fabulous and that pumpkin tummy is perfect for you! SO CUTE!